The Revitalised CQ @ Clarke Quay will feature three distinct zones of day-to-night experiences.
The asset enhancement initiative at CQ @ Clarke Quay (CQ), Singapore’s renowned riverfront dining and lifestyle hub, is currently in its final stages, gearing up for its official launch in 2Q 2024.
This revitalization redefines day-to-night experiences at CQ. Located along the most vibrant stretch of the iconic Singapore River, the precinct will undergo a metamorphosis that elevates appeal and presents visitors with a bustling new hub of excitement and entertainment.
The following is a snapshot of the exciting changes to look forward to till the official launch. Of note, the revamp will see the refreshed CQ @ Clarke Quay split into three distinct zones – The Riverfront (Blocks A and D), The Warehouses (Block B), and The Circuit (Blocks C and E).
Blending Modernity with Heritage
A cornerstone of the rejuvenation efforts is the restoration of The Warehouses (Block B), set to debut in 1Q 2024.
- Fronting The Warehouses’ facade is the Fire Fish, a mural created by artists Yip Yew Chong and tobyato which takes inspiration from Clarke Quay’s heritage as a Teochew enclave and bustling riverside trading port.
- The block will be decorated in heritage colours, paying homage to historical palettes and accentuating the features of the reinstated godown typology.
- To encourage visitors to uncover the stories of the precinct, heritage panels and bronze plate tiles strategically placed throughout the area will narrate the enthralling history of the Singapore River.
- Upgraded steps on Read Bridgewill serve as both seats and a communal space for visitors, a homage to its historical significance as a gathering space for storytelling.
An Exciting New Tenant Mix
The rejuvenation of CQ since 3Q 2022 has brought about 50 percent new and refreshed concepts into the diverse lineup of lifestyle, dining, and entertainment offerings.
The Riverfront (Blocks A and D)
Pet owners rejoice! The Riverfront at CQ will be where you can indulge in alfresco dining along Singapore’s iconic riverfront while accompanied by your beloved pets.
- The Riverfront is set to become a pet-friendly havenwith pet-licensed dining establishments and new amenities, including a dedicated hydration bay and pet waste stations, ensuring a delightful day-to-night experience for pets and owners.
- A plethora of lifestyle, wellness, and all-day dining options beckon guests, including Bold Fitness, Natureland Spa Therapy, and the dynamic innovative duo concept Home Singapore – redefining the traditional cafe experience
- Stay entertained from day to nightwith live Asian music powerhouse Simply Retro by Tin Box, arcade and live music bar, Level Up, or China’s largest pub chain, Helen’s Bar. Soak up the vibes of a CQ from yesteryear at the iconic The Riverhouse offering multiple concepts including contemporary Chinese restaurant Mimi, alfresco bar Yin, and vibrant international Asian club, Yang.
- New additions to The Riverfrontalso include Chapters by Drinks & Co, Sanchos, Grand Konak Turkish and Lebanese Cuisine, and Nana Thai Royale. Established favourites, meanwhile,include Seafood Paradise, Fu Lin Restaurant and Bar, and Red House Seafood.
The Warehouses (Block B)
Other than beautiful murals, the Warehouses will be full of lifestyle, dining concepts, and community engagement experiences that blend modernity and heritage.
- New additions include Swee Lee Clarke Quay – offering a cafe/bar concept and also a vibrant community space with live performances, and FairPrice Finest Clarke Quay with a signature Grocer Bar. Both are slated for an end February opening.
The Circuit (Blocks C and E)
The Circuit will be a pulsating hub of high-energy concepts and entertainment that celebrate all things local.
- From local gems to global sensations, Zouk remains a mainstay at CQ, while bars such as Chupitos, Cuba Libre Café and Bar, Gabbar, The Singapura Club and Octapas extend live music options.
- Guests can also get their dose of adrenalineat Slingshot, Asia’s tallest slingshot ride.
Culinary adventures celebrate local
Culinary institutions such as SG Hawker promise delicious delights from around the island in one casual dining spot.
Lunchtime Just Got Better! (Ongoing)
Enjoy an expanded range of tantalising lunch spots, offering the perfect midday escape, with CQ @ Clarke Quay’s 1-for-1 lunch meals at selected restaurants. Group diners can delight in the ‘1 Dine for Free with every 3 Lunch sets’ promotion.
Drivers can save more with 2-hours free parking every day between 8 am to 6 pm.
For more details on participating restaurants and CQ @ Clarke Quay’s lunchtime deals, please see HERE.