Take your tastebuds on a journey to Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam and a host of other popular food destinations as the 18th World Food Fair returns to Singapore EXPO from Sep 28 to Oct 1, 2023.
Consumers will be treated to a plethora of international delights at wallet-friendly prices, including SGD 7 Unagi Rice Bowls by Ishiro, SGD 6 Indian Claypot Rice from Seni Satti Sorru and SGD 5 Penang Asam Laksa from D’Laksa. Fans of Taiwanese cuisine can enjoy authentic delicacies such as Stewed Pork Belly Rice, Grilled King Mushrooms, Scallion Pancakes and Milkfish Ball Soup, while Thai street-food lovers can savour Moo Ping Grilled Pork Skewers, Boat Noodles, Grilled Baby Octopus and more. Vietnamese coffee, delicious Bánh mì and classic Vietnamese Bánh pía (mung bean cake) are also amongst the offerings to look forward to.
World Food Fair 2023 New Launches
- Premier Malaysian-based manufacturer The Cookies Factory will be launching a new range of Skinnie Biscotti flavours – Gula Melaka Almond, Chocolate Almond, and Pistachio & Pumpkin Seed Biscotti, available at an exclusive launch price of 5 for SGD 14 (U.P SGD 19.70).
- Wild Orchard Beverages will be introducing their Wild Orchard Sparkling Water, a new line of flavour-packed fruit sparkling waters using natural ingredients.
- Mdm Ling Bakery will be taking their savoury treats to the next level with their Cream of Mushroom Pau and Chilli Crab Pau, making their debut at World Food Fair.
- Good Morning Global is revolutionising nutrition with the introduction of Gsure, the first Low GI plant-based complete nutrition beverage in the market, with over 18 Multi-grains and 28 vitamins and minerals, rich in calcium, gluten-free, and cholesterol-free.
- Gaharu Tea Valley, Malaysia’s largest and first organic sustainable gaharu plantation, will be bringing the uniquely delicious Agarwood Ice Cream to World Food Fair.
- C S Tay Foods is offering a fantastic deal with their newly launched Ready-to-Cook Duck Leg Confit, available at an exclusive launch price of just SGD 5.50 (U.P SGD 6.50).
Deals and Highlights
A dazzling selection of fan favourite brands and local delicacies will also be returning to World Food Fair, including traditional Ang Ku Kueh and Soon Kueh from Poh Cheu Kitchen, Chili Crab from House of Seafood, Kampong Chicken Rice by Pin Si Kitchen, famous Expo Carrot Cake from Everything Good, and Stir Fried Zi Char delights by Oriental Legend.
Additionally, there will be a new line-up of exciting 50 cents deal vouchers released at 3 pm every day, where shoppers can grab either Peng Guan Bak Kwa (worth SGD 10), Wing Joo Long Gift Pack (worth SGD 14), as well as a wide assortment of other sweet and savoury treats, for just SGD 0.50. Vouchers can be redeemed at the information counter from 3 pm onwards, available in limited quantities and capped to 1 voucher per visitor.
The popular Spend & Win lucky draw will be returning as well, with a reduced minimum spend of SGD 50 for a free gift (while stocks last), as well as a chance to win top prizes including AOX Water Dispenser (worth SGD 6,796), Melilea Health Hamper (worth SGD 1,000) and Sincero Rice Cooker (worth SGD 597).
An abundance of amazing deals, promotions, and freebies await you at World Food Fair 2023. Click here to download the latest World Food Fair brochure to find out more. (All products, promos and booth numbers are subject to changes)
Organised by Constellar, World Food Fair is one of Singapore’s largest and longest-running food & beverage consumer exhibitions under the Singapore Food Shows umbrella, which also includes Food & Beverage Fair and Yummy Food Expo.
Taking place at Singapore EXPO Hall 5 from Sep 28 to Oct 1 (Thursday to Sunday, 11 am to 9 pm), admission to Yummy Food Expo 2023 is free. Sign up for the mailing list and receive the latest updates on the best deals here.