Atrix Dynamics (Atrix), Singapore’s fastest-growing IT retailer, announced on Aug 31 a trio of initiatives that reshapes the IT shopping experience in Singapore.
- Offline to Online (O2O) Shopping Experience – A strong collaboration between Atrix and Lazada to bring a seamless shopping journey across offline and online spaces.
- Atrix “24 by 24” Everywhere – The expansion of Atrix’s retail footprint across Singapore’s city and heartland malls, with a total of 24 stores by the middle of 2024. To evolve Atrix into a household name too.
- Atrix Mall (www.atrixmall.com) – A bilingual website with a transformative retail concept that elevates customer service to unprecedented levels for owners of laptops, desktop PCs and other IT devices. E-commerce features will also launch later this year.
Tang Tin, founder and director of Atrix said: “In a knowledge society where we rely on multiple devices for work and play, it is vital for consumers to choose the right devices for their needs. Atrix has seen success over the last few years on both our offline and online retail channels through a combination of competitive pricing, wide choice of premium products and our customer-first shopping experience.”
“We want to take the consumer experience to the next level through a combination of revolutionary offline-to-online initiatives, an island-wide network of brick-and-mortar retail shops and enhanced customer support – all to make it easier for consumers to buy and manage the lifecycle of their IT products,” he added.
The new IT shopping experience was unveiled by Atrix today at its roadshow at the Suntec City Convention Centre. The week-long roadshow, with great deals and prizes for consumers, started on Monday Aug 28 and ends on Sunday Sep 3.
Reimagining The O2O Concept
Today, Atrix is launching an O2O concept in a deep collaboration with Lazada that makes the buying experience truly seamless.
Atrix customers can choose to buy IT products from:
- Atrix online store on Lazada
- Atrix physical retail outlets
Regardless of the online or offline platform the customer buys from, they will enjoy the same competitive pricing and get to choose how they will receive their purchases. Customers will also enjoy:
- Delivery within 2 hours after confirmation of purchase for premium laptops and desktops. For other laptops and desktops, same-day delivery is possible if the transactions are completed before 12 noon. Delivery of products are managed directly by Atrix.
- Immediate pickup from Atrix retail outlets island-wide upon confirmation of purchase.
The latter option means that customers who want to physically check their purchases can do so at Atrix retail outlets—peace of mind is assured. This is also useful for those unaccustomed to buying high-end devices online, or those who need help to set up their laptop for the first time.
For shoppers, they can also scan QR codes of individual products at Atrix retail shops to view and purchase the same product on Atrix’s Lazada shop. This is hugely beneficial for consumers who want to physically check out the products they are buying but prefer to order online through a familiar interface or take advantage of other benefits when buying through the Lazada platform.
Regardless of delivery method, having to wait days for a laptop delivery is now a thing of the past.
Atrix “24 by 24” Everywhere – Rapid Retail Expansion
To enable a great customer experience both online and offline, Atrix has embarked on a rapid retail expansion plan across Singapore. By mid-2024, Atrix plans to expand from today’s 19 retail outlets to 24.
This year alone, Atrix has already expanded its retail footprint to NEX, VivoCity, Jurong Point, JEM, and Tampines Mall. That covers the breadth of Singapore.
It also plans to open outlets in Holland Village, Bishan Junction 8 mall, Ang Mo Kio Hub, PLQ mall, and Tampines 1 mall.
Atrix Mall – A New Benchmark of Customer Service
Atrix believes that the customer experience does not end with the purchase, it must be a lifetime journey. Customers do not just want extended warranties; they often need help with setting up their PC or rescuing their data too.
With the above mentioned in mind, Atrix launched the Atrix Mall today, a move that complements Atrix Lazada and Atrix retail outlets with a suite of services that are unprecedented in the Singapore shopping scene:
A. Help Is Just Next Door
- Regardless of whether they bought their device online or offline, Atrix customers can visit Atrix Service Experience Centres (located within Atrix retail shops) to service, upgrade or repair their devices, as well as get technical advice.
- Atrix is an authorised service partner for leading PC brands including Asus and Lenovo.
B. Help Is A Click Away
- Atrix will help customers who sign up as Atrix members to troubleshoot and fix their computer software issues via a remote help service.
- For the next 12 months, customers can pay SGD 199 for lifetime remote troubleshooting and software support per device. After the promotional period ending Aug 2024, this service will cost SGD 99 per year per device.
- This fee includes a one-time replacement for laptop battery, one-time replacement for power charger and two times system recovery.
C. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Atrix will refund customers the full price of laptops and desktop PCs if there are any manufacturing defects, within 30-days of their purchase.
D. E-Waste Recycling
- To drive sustainability, Atrix will provide e-waste recycling services to all consumers. Consumers just need to bring their used laptops, desktops and other IT devices so that they can be safely disposed of.
E. Preserving Your Data
- Whether you are sending your device for repair or e-waste disposal, Atrix will ensure that your data is handled securely and given to you for safekeeping. For example, when e-recycling Atrix staff can remove your hard drive or flash storage drive, place them in a new drive enclosure and ensure all your data remains secure – all at no extra charge.
F. Ask Us Anything
- Customers can approach Atrix customer service staff at its outlets or on the Atrix Mall website to seek help with any IT problem.
By the end of 2023, www.atrixmall.com will also offer e-commerce features so that consumers will have another platform to choose from for their IT shopping and purchases.
Experience Atrix at Suntec Singapore from Aug 31 to Sep 3, 2023
Experience Atrix’s new retail concept first hand at Suntec Mall West Atrium (Outside Uniqlo) this week. Atrix has curated a wide selection of the latest desktops and laptops, and other IT peripherals for all budgets and needs. Shoppers can also enjoy:
100% Cashback Lucky Draw
One lucky customer will receive a full cashback on the full amount purchased in a single receipt at the end of the week-long Atrix Tech Show. That’s right. One very lucky customer will go home will all purchases in a single receipt FOC.
Sure-Win Lucky Draw
Customers who purchase products worth over SGD 800 in a single receipt will get a free sure-win spin for prizes which include aluminium alloy suitcases, electric boss chairs, wireless earbuds, LED speakers and air fryers.
Members of the public who retweet Atrix’s TikTok videos related to #ATRIXTechShow2023 and can achieve over 1,000 likes can win a free laptop.