Discover your new favourite coffee blend with Singapore Coffee Fiesta 2023!
Rejoice, coffee lovers! The Singapore Coffee Fiesta 2023 has started!
From April 15 to June 4, 2023, organizer Nestlé Singapore will be hosting coffee roadshows across the island, with some 60 NESCAFÉ®, NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, and Starbucks® At Home coffee flavours on rotating showcase. Conceptualised to help coffee lovers explore new flavours and discover new favourite blends, free coffee samples will be available for all. Spend SGD 8/-, SGD 28/-, or SGD 48/- and you can enjoy attractive gifts too. (While stocks last)
What’s more, Nestlé will be introducing three brand new flavours at the roadshows, two of which are specially made for Singapore. These new flavours will only be available in stores islandwide from Mid-May onward, so the earlier roadshows will be your chance to try them before everyone else.
The three new flavours are:
- NESCAFÉ® GOLD 3in1 Original and Intense. These two new NESCAFÉ mixes are specially crafted to suit Singaporean Kopi preferences. Both are also prepared with golden-roasted Arabica beans, with a full-bodied, milky taste that’s smooth and smoky.
- Starbucks® Sunny Day Blend by Nespresso® Blonde Roast Capsule Coffee. The first light roast in the Starbucks® At Home range, the Sunny Day Blend is lighter and fruitier, with notes of vanilla and berries too. Inspired by Singapore’s cheerful tropical sun.
Roadshow schedule is as follows.
- GIANT SEMBAWANG: April 15 – 16
- FAIRPRICE SPORTSHUB KALLANG: April 15 – 16
- FAIRPRICE AMK 712: April 21 – 23
- FAIRPRICE JURONG POINT: April 21 – 24, 26, 28 – 30
- SHENG SIONG CLEMENTI 720: April 22 – 23, 25 – 26
- COLD STORAGE: April 29 – 30
- FAIRPRICE VIVOCITY: May 5 – 8
- FAIRPRICE TAMPINES MALL: May 5 – 8
- SHENG SIONG BEDOK 209: May 6 – 9
- FAIRPRICE PUNGGOL OASIS: May 12 – 15
- GIANT WRS: May 13 – 14
- FAIRPRICE JEM: May 19 – 22
- FAIRPRICE BUKIT MERAH: May 19 – 22
- SHENG SIONG WOODLANDS J10: May 20 – 21, 23 – 24
- GIANT IMM: May 27 – 28
- FAIRPRICE NEX: May 26 – 29, June 2 – 4
Official Website (with info on free gifts)
60 Different Blends of Coffee for Coffee Lovers to Try
As mentioned above, the highlight of this year’s Singapore Coffee Fiesta is how visitors can try up to 60 Nestlé coffee blends. Yup, sixty.
To be honest, when I received the invitation to the event preview, I thought the number would be because Nestlé is launching a whole new range. Something like, ten new flavours under a new brand name? Or ten new types of 3in1 sachets?
But a quick look at what was on show at the preview immediately made me realise I was being silly. It’s like, I drink NESCAFÉ coffee every day and rarely do I drink the same brew on consecutive days. I ought to know right away that NESCAFÉ aloneeasily has half that number of flavours.
What I’m saying with my pics: Nestlé does have a long list of coffee flavours and brews. If you visit the roadshows, you can try as many as you wish, including the soon-to-be-released new flavours.
Video short of Singapore Coffee Fiesta 2023 Launch
My other Singapore events posts.